Important Shipping Information
- UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
- New Balance is unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
- In-stock orders are not guaranteed to ship the same day they are received. All orders received for in-stock items ship within 2 business days.
- To ship to multiple addresses, simply place a separate order for each shipping address. You can do this by placing individual orders online or by calling Customer Care to place the orders for you.
- New Balance reserves the right to hold any order for suspected fraud.
Shipping Methods, Cost and Delivery
|UPS Standard||FREE on all orders
|1-5 business days once shipped|
|Expedited||Rates are based on "ship to" address postal code and calculated during the checkout process||Express Saver
1 business day once shipped
|Only available for in-stock items.
Items that are not eligible for Express Shipping will be noted in the shopping cart
NB1 CUSTOM ORDERS
We reserve the right to decline any requested personalization message or screen name that includes profanity, slander, trademarks and/or any other violations not consistent with New Balance Athletics. Using a trademarked term on your NB Custom order could delay your shipment.
NB1 orders are made and delivered within 2-4 weeks. NB1 orders are NOT eligible for returns.
When your order is in pending status:
- This means we are handcrafting your custom shoe, cleat, or turf shoe
- Your order will be in pending status until the order is shipped
- An email will be sent once the order has shipped
Orders from Outside Canada
This site is for orders shipping to addresses within Canada. For orders outside of Canada, please visit one of our international sites.
New Balance is unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.