Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular FAQs
If you aren’t completely happy with your purchase, simply return it for free within 45 days of the purchase date. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. Items marked “non-returnable” or “final sale” cannot be returned.
All in-stock items ship within 5 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking when your order ships. If your order is split into more than one shipment, you will receive separate emails for each shipment.
Carrier delivery times go into effect once your order has shipped.
In-stock items ship within 5 business days. Carrier delivery times go into effect once your order has shipped.
Clean your running shoes and other athletic shoes with a mild, dye-free detergent (either for dishwashing or laundry) and a bristle brush (such as a toothbrush) following the steps below.
- Test a small amount of the detergent on an unnoticeable part of your shoes to make sure it won’t stain them.
- Use your bristle brush to scrub the shoes with the detergent.
- Wipe shoes clean with a damp cloth.
- Allow your shoes to air dry for 24 hours before wearing.
For shoes made of suede or leather, use a specialty leather or suede cleaner.
We do not suggest putting any of our shoes into the washing machine or dryer since many of our materials should not be fully submerged in water or exposed to heat.
We design our running, walking and training shoes to support the unique demands of each activity. To help you stay comfortable and perform your best, we suggest choosing shoes designed for your specific sport or workout. This may mean you wear a running shoe while training for your 10K but switch to a training shoe for gym days.
Benefits of Running Shoes
• Generally have more cushioning in the heel at the point of impact, plus support technology specific to a running stride
• Made with more mesh to help keep feet cool during runs
Benefits of Walking Shoes
• Designed with the specific body mechanics and strike path of walking in mind
• Constructed to be more flexible through the ball of the foot to allow for a greater range of motion through the roll of the forefoot
• Have greater arch support to protect where the force is heaviest on the foot
Benefits of Training Shoes
• Provide additional support for both forward and lateral movements
• Designed for a variety of cross-training workouts, including HIIT, strength training, step aerobics, boot camps and short treadmill jogs
• While not intended for use in long races (i.e., half marathons and marathons), our training shoes can be used in shorter runs (i.e., mile races and treadmill warm-ups)